Submitted by blog-manager on Tue, 08/18/2020 - 3:51am
- Energy Efficiency: Upgrade your home for a better HERS-index rating, a measure of energy efficiency for environmental impact and utility costs. Smart thermostats, efficient heating systems, and other green features save you money.
- Kitchen Layouts: Choose the kitchen layout that appeals to you most, including angular layouts for better entertaining or large islands for superior home cooking potential. Customize a kitchen that’s as beautiful as it is functional for your lifestyle, and then select your favorite cabinetry for everyday elegance.
- Basement: Whether you want extra living space, storage space, or a hobby room, a basement is an excellent addition that you can select for your home.
- Flooring: Select the best material for your new house, like durable and elegant vinyl flooring or classic tile, and then customize its color and style to suit your interior design tastes. Go for a natural, traditional aesthetic or install flooring that has a contemporary feel.
- Siding: Siding made from vinyl and other modern materials is a popular exterior construction choice. Many home builders give you the option to customize the style and color for your home siding. This puts you in control of your home’s curb appeal and exterior personality.